Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thank you

Dear Anna Ware Jackson School in Plainville,
Well, today was it.We've left. There are no more minutes. Today was our last meeting in your school. And, quite frankly, I'm gonna miss you guys. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to move into our new building in the next month or so, it's just that you guys were great. Mario and Tracy, thanks for everything. I will never look at metal folding chairs again without thinking of all those times you started putting them back on the racks, never complaing, just doing it. Also, Thank you Tracy for those delectable little morsels you and your wife gave us today. If you open a bakery I will come every day. Although I think that we probably should have given you the tasty little treats. Not that I'm complaining. Anyway, thank you for everything. I know that a post on my little-read blog isn't really a great gift, but at least it's something. 
~Abby  

2 comments: