Since when did you get a blog?!? No one tells me anything around here... And funness is to a word. It comes right after "funner" in the dictionary. I think it might even be in Proverbs 32...
Mom didn't get a blog. She just has a profile. You can have one of those without a blog. Like Rachel has. Funness is certainly not a word. Also, you would say, "is too." :)
I am not sure "funness" is a word, but I get the idea! love, mom
ReplyDeleteSince when did you get a blog?!? No one tells me anything around here...
ReplyDeleteAnd funness is to a word. It comes right after "funner" in the dictionary. I think it might even be in Proverbs 32...
Mom didn't get a blog. She just has a profile. You can have one of those without a blog. Like Rachel has. Funness is certainly not a word. Also, you would say, "is too." :)
ReplyDeleteYou all ruin my fun. No fun, no fun, la la la la la la!
ReplyDelete