Monday, September 27, 2010

I Got Home at 11:11 today...

I had a half day today, so I came home and had a tea party.
Sound good to you? Here's how!

Iced Tea
Ingredients: Bottled Iced tea
Directions: Pour tea into a nice glass(wine glasses are always fun to use, just because you can :)) and add one ice cube

Fruit Platter
Ingredients: One pear, one apple
Directions: Slice the pear into forths, cutting out core. Slice apple into eight slices, cutting out core. Arrange both fruits on a large plate.

Salad
Ingredients: Chex Mix
Directions: Buy Chex mix. pour small amount into a small bowl.

Petit Fours
Ingredients: 8 multigrain wheat thins, Nutella spread, creamy peanut butter, miniature chocolate chips
Directions: Spread nuttella on four of the wheat thins, put on plate with fruit. Sprerad other four wheat thins with peanut butter, top with chocolate chips, and add to plate.

Now you are ready for your very own half-day tea party! Enjoy!!

5 comments: