The song "Don't Stop Believing" came on to the radio today and I started thinking about all those people I used to know. Eighth grade, remember? We used to sing that song all the time. We had a dance party to it in our last history class with Mr. Fanelli. He just watched, actually.
It sure is weird though. I kinda forgot that you all would be growing up too. I sure do miss a bunch of you. Do you ever remember me too? Wonder where I went or where I'm going? For the record, I didn't go to some private school like you probably thought. I went to Tri-County. Funny, huh? The people I told thought I was crazy. But they actually do okay with educating us there too.
Don't stop believing guys. We'll make it.
Graduating without you is gonna suck.
sorry. stink.
No comments:
Post a Comment